For all courses admission usually starts from third week of June. Admission in U.G. and P.G. courses is done given directly by the college on the basis of merit. In M.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics) admission is done given the basis of entrance examination which is condected by M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly.
1. Applicant must satisfy the eligible condition of admission laid down by the university rules and regulation.
2. Admission in U.G and P.G classes is given on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks, obtained in the qualifying examination. In M.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics) admission is given on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly.
3. Number of seats available in each subject is fixed, taking in to consideration the number of teachers available.
4.The qualification for admission in Under Graduation first year class is 10+2 pass. In Post Graduation admission is given on the basis of passed under graduation final year examination.
5. Incomplete admission form will be rejected.
6. For admission of U.G. classes it is compulsory to attach the following certificates.
(i) Self attested photocopies of High School and Intermediate mark sheets and certificates.
(ii)Transfer Certificate and Character Certificate from the Principal of last Institution attended. In case of private student this certificate should be attested from any gazetted officer with seal of his office.
2. For P.G. classes student coming from any other university will have to enclose migration certificate of related University.
3. As per government orders, reservation is applicable for scheduled caste (21%), scheduled tribe (2%) and other back ward classes (27%).
4. For disabled, dependents of freedom fighter and Ex-students 3,2, and 1 per cent seats are reserved respectively.
5. If seats are vacant in any category, they will be treated as general seats and filled accordingly.
6. Extra weightage will be given for the special qualification while preparing merit list for admission.
7. For admission in Post-Graduation classes the candidate must have studied the subject at the graduation level.
8. The college/university will have right to amend these admission rules time to time. Admission will finally be given as per rules formulated by the university and Principal/Management of the college.